Friday, January 30, 2009

Sex Offender Convicted of Child Killing Again

by: Andrecious Clark

A child killer name Joseph Duncan faces charges in slaying of another child. He put in prison for killing a 9 year old boy from Idaho. And recently there is suspicion that he may be related to the killing of a 10 year old boy in California in 1997. If Duncan is convicted, he will be sentenced to death a second time. As I try to back myself into the shoes of one of the victim’s family members and can only feel the heart ache that they must face every day of their lives. To suffer the lost of a young child to molester makes me wonder the psychological background of the accused Joseph Duncan since he committed his first offense at the age of twelve. Going through those thoughts you seems to think that Duncan must have had an abusive childhood both sexual and physical because known molesters always say they were lacking some sort of attention from their parents or adult figures in their lives. Picturing these victims as my little brothers I feel that death penalty would not be instant gratification, I think he be sautimized ten times worst than what he could ever imagine to do to any little child boy or girl, matter of fact to any person in general child or adult. but to be honest seeing how sick and sadistic he already is by doing these things to little kids, he’ll probably would enjoy any twisted thing you could do to him, the death sentence should be gratifying enough to know he’s off the streets unable to harm another little one.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Things like this have always interested me. Which is probably why I'm a Psychology major.. You can only wonder what kind of background he came from. What happened in his childhood to make him carry out such violent acts against little kids. It's unreal to imagine he started this at the age of twelve. Most people who commit these crimes however want to get caught. A lot of times they want to be recognized for their actions which to us is extremely twisted.

Carisma said...

Joseph Duncan said:

"The truth is I am not an exception, I am the rule! Most sex offenders are just like me."

Randy Williams said...

People like Joseph Duncan do not deserve to breathe the same air as good people do on this earth. His crimes are unforgivable and to me the greatest punishment should be given.